- AHRI 880 and ETL certified and labeled to meet industry performance and safety standards
- Superior “FlowStar” air measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone
- Standard Height and Low Height units for a variety of single duct application requirements.
- Robust inlet collar for ease in mounting and installation
- OSHP-OSP certified in compliance with CBC and IBC to ensure cabinet integrity throughout the installation process and seismic events
- An integrated vav box with direct digital controls can provide for a bundled offering with lower total installed costs
Johnson Controls TSS Single-Duct VAV Terminals
Exclusive Members Pricing
TSS terminals provide variable-air-volume (VAV) control beyond the typical single-duct box. The compact cabinet design and quiet operation give the system designer the option to place units directly above occupied spaces. It is not necessary to locate the unit in the crowded space above a hall or corridor. This reduces lengthy and expensive discharge-duct runs.